RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Storm Clouds Fervor
Perfect storm clouds gathering together, appearing calm and quiet.
Yet we know the tumultuous fervor it will hit earth with it's
winds, rain and hail.
All in a tiny moment's force as we watch earth get drenched in a
morbid bath of furor, sent by God in a cloud of dismay over how
we treat each other.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Storm Clouds Fervor by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- Hollow Bricks, Curtlan Popo
- Only pleasure, hasmukh amathalal
- Splendid Solutions, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Pirate Infection in my Veins, Mr. Nobody
- Remnants, Jack Growden
- Sensual Bouquet, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Loving Eyes, Jack Growden
- The rabbit foot, Harold R Hunt Sr
- Gaseous Love, Mr. Nobody
- Digesting Emotions, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edwin Arlington Robinson
(22 December 1869 – 6 April 1935)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)