RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Storm Clouds Fervor
Perfect storm clouds gathering together, appearing calm and quiet.
Yet we know the tumultuous fervor it will hit earth with it's
winds, rain and hail.
All in a tiny moment's force as we watch earth get drenched in a
morbid bath of furor, sent by God in a cloud of dismay over how
we treat each other.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Storm Clouds Fervor by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Dedication, Victor Cruickshank
- On his greatness, Laxman Rao
- Frankenstein, Victor Cruickshank
- Potry, John deVries
- COPLA 84 INVOCATION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Left Behind, D.L. Aceves
- Mother Nature, Victor Cruickshank
- Mature Love, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Homophones, Victor Cruickshank
- Time, Victor Cruickshank