Moonlight shining thicker than a blanket of snow upon the grass.
Meeting the dark shadows in stark contrast.
An obsidian expanse glitters like a child's sweet innocent eye.
'Adventures await, ' The stars whisper as I lie.
And yet I know there is far more to the sky than what little I see.
Like the night sky, I only see a limited reality.
But with every precious breath that my Creator supply,
I know among the stars one day I will fly.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Stars by Andrew Hinton )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- NotVery PC, Phil Soar
- Disguise, Aparna Chatterjee
- WHITE: The colour of pride, Mohammed Rakibul Hossain
- Elimination of Stress and Strife in My L.., K J Force
- Philip's Philippines, Richard Thripp
- less, lee fones
- Boven de Mens'lijkheid, Madrason writer
- Sleep To Dream, Arafat Driche
- The curse of poverty, Arafat Driche
- The Statue, Arafat Driche