I Want to Say I Do
I don't want to love you because of your eyes deep,
I don't want to love you because together we sleep,
I don't want to love you because of your hips,
I don't want to love you because of your lips.
I don't want to love you because of your breasts,
I don't want to love you because you pass my tests.
I want to dream about you when you are away,
I want to live in the moment when together we stay.
I want to desire your presence in my life,
I want to know that you'll stay in strife.
I want to believe you love me too,
I want to say I do.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Want to Say I Do by Andrew Hinton )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- just hoping & wishing, kiranjot kaur thiara
- The Storm Comes, Greg Davidson
- Desert-haiku, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- just searching..: -(, kiranjot kaur thiara
- Blame and aspersion are established on t.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- The Heat of the Moment, Hannah Bryson Price
- Small Men & Small Hearts As Contemporary.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Genocide, Nassy Fesharaki
- 'Change! ' They Said By P.Lal, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Memories, Sunny Chopra