RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Standing On The Porch
Writing from memories of peace,
feeling safe and secure in my inner sanctum.
Living and loving on edges of life, making
the most of every moment, instilling a
silence of purpose into each one.
Solemnly, I move forward, smiling interiorly
with a feeling of humor and letting it fill
me to overflowing.
Heart and soul standing on the porch of life,
looking out at all the wonderful pictures of
thoughts when younger.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Standing On The Porch by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- One reason, hasmukh amathalal
- Erotic Cup, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- I Want To Play All Day and..., Monk E. Biz
- Every Poem Reveals Another Kind Of Sadness, Shalom Freedman
- Gramophone- Erotic Haiku Poetry, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- Dangerous Attraction, Sandra Feldman
- Dogmatic is not charismatic, Aftab Alam
- The Soul Killer~, Monk E. Biz
- You are young, hasmukh amathalal
- Poetry, Jesus James Llorico