RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Standing On The Porch
Writing from memories of peace,
feeling safe and secure in my inner sanctum.
Living and loving on edges of life, making
the most of every moment, instilling a
silence of purpose into each one.
Solemnly, I move forward, smiling interiorly
with a feeling of humor and letting it fill
me to overflowing.
Heart and soul standing on the porch of life,
looking out at all the wonderful pictures of
thoughts when younger.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Standing On The Porch by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Just For Blasphemy, One Is Killing Anoth.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Somtimes, tallulah montegue
- I cannot Forget You, tallulah montegue
- Haiku: Gravity Too, Brian Johnston
- Little Secret, Edgard Canales P
- Ebola, Is It Poetry
- Last Journey, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Cat Nap..., Denis Martindale
- Blasphemy Is Light Which Beacons The Pat.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Tall One, tallulah montegue