RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Standing On The Porch
Writing from memories of peace,
feeling safe and secure in my inner sanctum.
Living and loving on edges of life, making
the most of every moment, instilling a
silence of purpose into each one.
Solemnly, I move forward, smiling interiorly
with a feeling of humor and letting it fill
me to overflowing.
Heart and soul standing on the porch of life,
looking out at all the wonderful pictures of
thoughts when younger.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Standing On The Porch by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- As I love you, Ruma Chaudhuri
- Lonley Nights, Michael McParland
- I Cant Afford To..., Bieze Josephat
- Life's Bizarre Puzzle, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- War's Homecoming, Edgar Albert Guest
- Rome, Osip Emilevich Mandelstam
- LET MORE ROOM FOR LOVE, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- His Santa Claus, Edgar Albert Guest
- Pa And The Monthly Bills, Edgar Albert Guest
- Cleaning The Furnace, Edgar Albert Guest