Shoes with whistle, I still remember,
Guarded my feet like a squeaking armour;
Every step applauds with squeaks,
And showered kisses on the cheeks.
26 DEC 2009, 2006 Hrs
This is in response to Joy(Haiku) , by Ms. Mamta Agarwal. This haiku made me remember how I ran across the streets wearing a pair of whistling shoes, how the squeaks attracted attention of the onlookers who planted kissess on my chubby cheeks.
Thank you Ma'am for raking up my sweet childhood memories.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Squeaky Armour by Ranjit Ravindran )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Its not my fault, abigail sikwenda
- The Glorious Leader, Chris Zachariou
- Karma says Patience, abigail sikwenda
- Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow, Jayatissa Liyanage
- Now, D.L. Aceves
- *Jacaranda Bloom, C. P. Sharma
- We are free, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Parasite, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- clueless life..., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- An anonymous smile, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta