Flowers blossom, at your window,
Showing the beauty of spring.
Birds chirping on green, leafy trees.
The grass is lush, and beautiful.
Tulips, roses, and weeds, all dancing in meadows.
Bare-footed children, giggling and skipping.
The sky is blue with puffy clouds,
And joy is all around.
I sit on the grass, making rings of dandelions.
Rose bushes sway right and left,
Holding themselves confidently,
Leaving pretty petals on the ground.
Small worms, crawling in the mud,
Helping gardeners plant their flowers.
Life goes through many changes,
Just like these seasons.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Spring by Goldheart Bird )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Winter Walk..., Denis Martindale
- Year 3000 and Beyond (A Scientific Fores.., Jesus James Llorico
- When Dreams Come, Kyle Schlicher
- Horse of the Hot Bloods, tolu ogundare
- of my Pride, sEaN nOrTh
- My Eyes, Kyle Schlicher
- Big Ivory!, Denis Martindale
- My Eyes Blue And Clear, Kyle Schlicher
- Tomorrow I, Sadiqullah Khan
- Elegy To A Gypsy Lass, richard harris