Edgard Canales P
Spoke To Miya Yesterday
Spoke to Miya yesterday
We never talk,
So, I'm nervous
really don't know what to say.
To hear her little voice made me burst in tears
only God knows how much my angels
have eased my pain through the years.
But, this is too deep for her
she won't understand
just hope one day she can forgive her dad
for all those mistakes that hurt her and Nataly
On my long journey to become a man.
She told me about learning how to ride a bike,
how she played with Nataly and how they played outside
since then, I can't wipe the smile off my face.
Miya, You & Nataly always get me through the day.
Only spoke for a minute or two
but that's enough for me,
Just wanted to let you know,
how much DADDY LOVES YOU.
Edgard Canales P's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Spoke To Miya Yesterday by Edgard Canales P )
- Doom and Gloom, Nweke Emmanuel
- I have left my home, ramesh rai
- Turnips, Nassy Fesharaki
- Restoring Common Sense, douglas scotney
- The Treat, Glen Eker
- A Man In Time, THEODORE MOSLEY
- Alchemists, Rocky Lizardi.Brown
- Black History Our History, THEODORE MOSLEY
- Quick Glance Of Atlanta, Rocky Lizardi.Brown
- Al-Quds' freedom حرية القدس, MOHAMMAD SKATI
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The British, Benjamin Zephaniah
- Talking Turkeys!, Benjamin Zephaniah
- Dis poetry, Benjamin Zephaniah
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- De Rong Song, Benjamin Zephaniah
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
(15 April 1958)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)