Edgard Canales P
Spoke To Miya Yesterday
Spoke to Miya yesterday
We never talk,
So, I'm nervous
really don't know what to say.
To hear her little voice made me burst in tears
only God knows how much my angels
have eased my pain through the years.
But, this is too deep for her
she won't understand
just hope one day she can forgive her dad
for all those mistakes that hurt her and Nataly
On my long journey to become a man.
She told me about learning how to ride a bike,
how she played with Nataly and how they played outside
since then, I can't wipe the smile off my face.
Miya, You & Nataly always get me through the day.
Only spoke for a minute or two
but that's enough for me,
Just wanted to let you know,
how much DADDY LOVES YOU.
Edgard Canales P's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Spoke To Miya Yesterday by Edgard Canales P )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Rasta bhoole nahi thhe, ANJALI KAKATI
- Without Purpose Or Reason Affixed, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- The Baobab Tree, I Am Krakatoa
- Game of chance, Aftab Alam
- 'Tween Love and Hatred,, Aftab Alam
- Life alright, hasmukh amathalal
- A Child Is Like A Flowering Rose, Joseph T. Renaldi
- Only one...1, hasmukh amathalal
- Caring For A Lonely Heart, Joseph T. Renaldi
- Play Any Tune, Neela Nath