Edgard Canales P
Spoke To Miya Yesterday
Spoke to Miya yesterday
We never talk,
So, I'm nervous
really don't know what to say.
To hear her little voice made me burst in tears
only God knows how much my angels
have eased my pain through the years.
But, this is too deep for her
she won't understand
just hope one day she can forgive her dad
for all those mistakes that hurt her and Nataly
On my long journey to become a man.
She told me about learning how to ride a bike,
how she played with Nataly and how they played outside
since then, I can't wipe the smile off my face.
Miya, You & Nataly always get me through the day.
Only spoke for a minute or two
but that's enough for me,
Just wanted to let you know,
how much DADDY LOVES YOU.
Edgard Canales P's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Spoke To Miya Yesterday by Edgard Canales P )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Low Performances, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Trivial Pursuits, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- "These doodles help me...", Jeff Gangwer
- "In a manner of speaking...", Jeff Gangwer
- "Can I just...? ", Jeff Gangwer
- SLEEPING NIGHT, Egbe Chris
- Doorways / Points of Access, Jeff Gangwer
- "...on the hook", Jeff Gangwer
- Pioneers and Parade Floats, Jeff Gangwer
- The Muse, Midnights Voice