Edgard Canales P
Spoke To Miya Yesterday
Spoke to Miya yesterday
We never talk,
So, I'm nervous
really don't know what to say.
To hear her little voice made me burst in tears
only God knows how much my angels
have eased my pain through the years.
But, this is too deep for her
she won't understand
just hope one day she can forgive her dad
for all those mistakes that hurt her and Nataly
On my long journey to become a man.
She told me about learning how to ride a bike,
how she played with Nataly and how they played outside
since then, I can't wipe the smile off my face.
Miya, You & Nataly always get me through the day.
Only spoke for a minute or two
but that's enough for me,
Just wanted to let you know,
how much DADDY LOVES YOU.
Edgard Canales P's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Spoke To Miya Yesterday by Edgard Canales P )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- A Ball of Rugs, Hannington Mumo
- Behold, O God!, William Browne
- Breakfast, Near A Window, Susan Lacovara
- The Shed, Susan Lacovara
- Rich and Scared, Poor and Safe!, Charles Jagongo
- Love Note 14, Michael P. McParland
- My Only Angel 2, Michael P. McParland
- Modi Saheb, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Inspiration Is Dead In Me, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Brothers, Raymond A. Foss