Sonnet # 16
I love you more each day it seems.
And in my nights all my dreams
show me how to love you more,
more than I ever have before.
And in between both night and day
I love you in a special way.
I sing for you. I write for you.
And when I find that this is through,
I sit and think of minutes I’ve had
when loving you drove me mad.
But still the madness in the end
became for me my closest friend.
For friend I am and friend I’ll be.
But there is nothing more important to me
than loving you.
Edwina Reizer's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sonnet # 16 by Edwina Reizer )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- THE FOOLISH ONES, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- My Sweet Little Kid, Ramesh Shrestha
- Heavy morning, Robo Cat
- good-morning babe, don't say good-night, Mandolyn Davidson
- I Am But a Small Voice, F. J. Thomas
- Blueberry Muffins, Sandra Feldman
- ode to enmity, Shanika marini Paul
- hair poem, lee fones
- Midnight, binod bastola
- you hush your heart to keep me down, Mandolyn Davidson