Sonnet # 16
I love you more each day it seems.
And in my nights all my dreams
show me how to love you more,
more than I ever have before.
And in between both night and day
I love you in a special way.
I sing for you. I write for you.
And when I find that this is through,
I sit and think of minutes I’ve had
when loving you drove me mad.
But still the madness in the end
became for me my closest friend.
For friend I am and friend I’ll be.
But there is nothing more important to me
than loving you.
Edwina Reizer's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sonnet # 16 by Edwina Reizer )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- the yes in me, RIC S. BASTASA
- Kalidasa, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- THE PRETTY SEA AND THE HARD ROCKS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Venereus, Bruce Hayno
- without tears, RIC S. BASTASA
- When You Speak to Your God, Robert Kane
- Maiden Of Ekwensu, Chibueze Oscar Osuji
- Whom to, gajanan mishra
- Holy place, hasmukh amathalal
- y0ur gR0uNd uP wAtEr makEs the wind so c.., sEaN nOrTh