Poet of the River
~+': Song Of The Stream: '+~ (Thought)
Water running in a steady stream
Flowing over the polished white and brown stones.
The stream is old, its waters cold, the flow running steadily.
A rock falls in, Its journey begins,
As it is calmly washed away.
As rules abide, and ripples collide,
To play their attuned melody.
Poet of the River's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (~+': Song Of The Stream: '+~ (Thought) by Poet of the River )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- When Destiny Called Out, Danusha Marie
- Bruised My Soul, Lilly Emery
- aliens different to my norm, lee fones
- MY SITUATION IS MY REMINDER OF MY MYSELF.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- We will take our fires..., Marshall Gass
- Seed Pod, Marshall Gass
- Changeover, Marshall Gass
- Together Forever, Maureen Alikor
- [ Its winter here and clutching at warmt.., Marshall Gass
- Coin, Marshall Gass