Poet of the River (july 27 1994 / California, but move around a lot.)
~+': Song Of The Stream: '+~ (Thought)
Water running in a steady stream
Flowing over the polished white and brown stones.
The stream is old, its waters cold, the flow running steadily.
A rock falls in, Its journey begins,
As it is calmly washed away.
As rules abide, and ripples collide,
To play their attuned melody.
Poet Other Poems
- ' A Path With No End ' (Thought)
- ... (Sad)
- ~+': Song Of The Stream: '+~ (Thought)
- 4th Of July (political)
- A birthday with you(Happy)
- A Broken Heart (Sad)
- A Call of Destiny(Thought)
- A Little of a Little (thought/Motivation...
- A Million Coins (Happy/ Short Story)
- A Part Of Me(Thought)
- A Ripple In Reality (Thought)
- A Sister And Her Mister (Funny)
- A Tear In The Eyes That Care (sad)
- Acceleration Without Breaks (Sad)
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.