RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Fiery atmosphere of psychedelic melodies straying closely to poetry being made for the universe.
Lovely haze, ruminating across the room, invitingly pleasant as it fills minds with effervescent moods of creativity.
Singling out vibrant rhythms to take incessantly into beautiful imaginative solar systems.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Solar Atmospheres by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- Nightmares With No End, Lilly Emery
- The source of our pains and our sufferin.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The source of our pains and our pains an.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Comfort Of Our Dreams, David Harris
- Intellectual Designs, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Cold Night In Silence, Lilly Emery
- Knit in Infinity, Lisa Bertsch
- In Silence, Lilly Emery
- the missing truth, asma writer
- Earth tones of Arizona, David Lessard