RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Sleep With Repetition
Shapes forming from pinpoints of
light shining upon the floor tonight.
Watching motions slide back and forth
then sideways under foot.
Mesmerizing my mind with simple
explanations of intense diversity.
Beginning to put sleep into the equation
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sleep With Repetition by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Share This Space, Jon M. Nelson
- Rain at Reading, Rachel Todd Wetzsteon
- A Special Mother, Kripa Bhardwaj
- Fallen Soldier Table, Jon M. Nelson
- Meteors, Ronald Chapman
- Snake-fire, gajanan mishra
- On Leaving the Bachelorette Brunch, Rachel Todd Wetzsteon
- tRyiNg 2 right 1 $eN10s i MiGht UnDerStand, sEaN nOrTh
- Love and Work, Rachel Todd Wetzsteon
- Artistic Need For Suffering, Kyle Schlicher