Stevie Taite (30th January 1973 / Kent, England)
When ever I go running, I'm
Forever dodging poos
one eye kept on path, so none mars my running shoes.
.Experience bestowed a pearl of wisdom recently.....
So take heed, increase your speed, when you run beneath a tree.
You are sure to steer your path around a steaming doggy turd
But its much harder avoiding getting shat on by a bird!
Stevie Taite's Other Poems
- A Lesson On Poetry From My Five Year Old
- A Quiet Side Street
- A to Z of A body completing demanding ex...
- A to Z of less able exerciser!
- A Writers' Zen
- Affliction or Blessing?
- Angels fall
- Another limerick about the limerick mast...
- Answered in dreams (a bit saucy)
- Autumn 's waking mutants!
- Before A*
- Behold The Flower Of The Waterlily
- Black and Gold
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.