When ever I go running, I'm
Forever dodging poos
one eye kept on path, so none mars my running shoes.
.Experience bestowed a pearl of wisdom recently.....
So take heed, increase your speed, when you run beneath a tree.
You are sure to steer your path around a steaming doggy turd
But its much harder avoiding getting shat on by a bird!
Stevie Taite's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Sky Fall by Stevie Taite )
- Satellite Feed, Susan Lacovara
- Feeling Victorious, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- In A Creche In The Mountains, Robert Rorabeck
- Save yourself, gajanan mishra
- True love.....?, Jayatissa Liyanage
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.21, Monk E. Biz
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.20, Monk E. Biz
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.19, Monk E. Biz
- The Puppet of His Heart, Robert Rorabeck
- Turn Your Back, Tyrone Gayle