It's raining outside
In this closed harbor calmness swings
But the drone swings in my ears
Frozen waves ramp on my sense
The din breaks the silence as a whole
Loses the consciousness in that bay
Open the window in hassle
There boredom set aside
Long tide stroll to my side
Shrill to the silence and break that frame
They take me to the lovely shore
Rhythm the symphony of nature
There in that castle birds chirped
They flew to a plotted shore
There a crowd swift and vigorous
All the way it's dynamic
Sound that live all around
My peace broke and strolled
Sound is the respire of nature
Some hum in a lively raw
Can be a part of it anyway
But melancholic to the roar of weapons
There Silence opens to the fear side
There I am a refugee always….
©2014 SALINI.S.NAIR. All rights reserved.
SALINI NAIR's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Silence breaker by SALINI NAIR )
Did you read them?
- Invisible Walls, S. I. Rednow
- COPLA 108 RESOLUTION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- FALLING FEATHER, shannon strauss
- I Found Favor In A Lake, mohamed Alpha Ba
- A Direful Day, mohamed Alpha Ba
- Black Reign, Singleton M. Tate
- I Will Keep On Praying, mohamed Alpha Ba
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.18, Monk E. Biz
- I regret nothing, but I invest in what c.., Mandolyn ...
- Steve Jobs, Saiom Shriver