Resides in the mountain of
neelkant, mahakaal, shiva
whose name is.
one who is above life and
death and is the destroyer.
is in the deep silence of
meditation closing the
third eye of fire.
one whose muscular body is
full of ashes and king cobra
worn the tiger skin and three
pointed trisul whose weapon is.
flowing the gangas from the
branches of hair and the moon
crowned on head.
ever simple and soft hear ted
listening to every heart.
PRADIP DASGUPTA's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (SHIVA by PRADIP DASGUPTA )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Away she went, moez meftah
- I Need A Reason To Live Your Dream, Asma Riaz Khan
- tera didar wo, Yashvardhan Goel
- My bloody heart!, Vinaya Joseph
- Cobwebs, Liilia Talts Morrison
- Gifts of Aging, Liilia Talts Morrison
- You Will...! ! !, Asma Riaz Khan
- Anjani Si Shikayat, Yashvardhan Goel
- Police station, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- dard sehkar bhi, Yashvardhan Goel