Resides in the mountain of
neelkant, mahakaal, shiva
whose name is.
one who is above life and
death and is the destroyer.
is in the deep silence of
meditation closing the
third eye of fire.
one whose muscular body is
full of ashes and king cobra
worn the tiger skin and three
pointed trisul whose weapon is.
flowing the gangas from the
branches of hair and the moon
crowned on head.
ever simple and soft hear ted
listening to every heart.
PRADIP DASGUPTA's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (SHIVA by PRADIP DASGUPTA )
- There's a hole in the ground., Harold R Hunt Sr
- The End, Harold R Hunt Sr
- Tom Zart War Poems, Tom Zart
- The Red Apple, Harold R Hunt Sr
- Whispers of the night, Vincent Vinistarll
- Hope, Olivia Jaroensuk
- The Deer Hunter, Harold R Hunt Sr
- The Ladder., Harold R Hunt Sr
- Income, Harold R Hunt Sr
- I Walk, Harold R Hunt Sr
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Tiger, William Blake
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)