My smile and my life is
My beginning and my end
is with you.
You play with the srrings
of my happiness.
Only you complete me.
Otherwise without you,
my life is silent and still.
Nobody else this heart wants,
nobody else this heart needs.
Only you my love moulds
in my heart.
What is the addiction that you
have which is more addictive
than any other wine.
what is the magic that only
your face sail in my eye.
Your love of continuous flow
has flooded and drown me.
My submission of my heart,
my soul to you was the last
things that was mine.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Only You by PRADIP DASGUPTA )
- In A Creche In The Mountains, Robert Rorabeck
- Save yourself, gajanan mishra
- True love.....?, Jayatissa Liyanage
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.21, Monk E. Biz
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.20, Monk E. Biz
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.19, Monk E. Biz
- The Puppet of His Heart, Robert Rorabeck
- Turn Your Back, Tyrone Gayle
- My name is Death, Roxanne Dubarry
- Paleolithic Mermaid, Robert Rorabeck