My smile and my life is
My beginning and my end
is with you.
You play with the srrings
of my happiness.
Only you complete me.
Otherwise without you,
my life is silent and still.
Nobody else this heart wants,
nobody else this heart needs.
Only you my love moulds
in my heart.
What is the addiction that you
have which is more addictive
than any other wine.
what is the magic that only
your face sail in my eye.
Your love of continuous flow
has flooded and drown me.
My submission of my heart,
my soul to you was the last
things that was mine.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Only You by PRADIP DASGUPTA )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Walk with a child, gajanan mishra
- leave something for reason, Manonton Dalan
- Dear Life! I'm not mad at you, Piyush Dey
- give me love in a ditch, as long as it's.., Mandolyn ...
- Haiku: 'Schrodinger's Cat' pontificates .., Brian Johnston
- Child - symbol of, gajanan mishra
- नोँ दागाबसै आयै, Bahadur Basumatary
- Eyes speak, hasmukh amathalal
- My First Laptop, Richard Flappa
- pop prose that turns to poo, Mandolyn ...