Edward Kofi Louis
She's pregnant and,
She's expecting your a baby for you;
And, with the muse of the joy of her eyes.
With joy to your eyes;
After many years of sickness;
But, she's now expecting a baby for you.
Vibrant and clarity;
With the sense of sweet love.
Part of you is always with her.
With the muse of the expecting child;
Because, she's now pregnant for you.
Like the songs of the singing birds up high;
But, she's pregnant and, she's expecting a baby for you.
Edward Kofi Louis's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (She's Pregnant by Edward Kofi Louis )
- Pohela Boishakh [Bangla New Year], Md. Ziaul Haque
- Till We Meet Again, Arno Le Roux
- The CPI(M) District Secretary, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Being Humane!, Md. Ziaul Haque
- You Can Change The World With A Smile, Pushkar Bisht
- Lines Inscribed in a Lady's Pocket Alman.., Robert Burns
- Epitaph on the same, Robert Burns
- Place Identities., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- The Way We Are......, Garima Trivedi
- Living A Gift....., Garima Trivedi
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)