Edward Kofi Louis
To thank a teacher,
For advising you! !
We all need teachers;
So, do thank your teachers and,
Live in peace with others from what you've learnt.
The muse of life,
The muse of nature,
To write information;
The muse of love,
To search for the truth;
So, do thank teachers who show you the way.
Of a possible way,
With the ambuguity of the mind! !
between the right and the wrong.
Clarity is the key;
With the truth,
From the teacher of righteousness.
The law od priority!
But, listen to the truth! !
Alaways from the teachers of righteousness and,
Be safe in life.
Edward Kofi Louis's Other Poems
Topic(s): thank you
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Thank Teachers by Edward Kofi Louis )
Did you read them?
- MEP interrogation, Over The Moon
- Whole, Ruta Wuneh
- मेगनआव, Ronjoy Brahma
- ‘Tis permitted Us Nay, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Dilapidated house, Emmanuel George Cefai
- The violin plays, Emmanuel George Cefai
- The palaces of the skies, Emmanuel George Cefai
- There was a buzz at night, Emmanuel George Cefai
- To those sacred Places, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Green Signal, Asit Kumar Sanyal
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- My Love Is Like To Ice, Edmund Spenser
(July 15 1964)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)