Edward Kofi Louis
To thank a teacher,
For advising you! !
We all need teachers;
So, do thank your teachers and,
Live in peace with others from what you've learnt.
The muse of life,
The muse of nature,
To write information;
The muse of love,
To search for the truth;
So, do thank teachers who show you the way.
Of a possible way,
With the ambuguity of the mind! !
between the right and the wrong.
Clarity is the key;
With the truth,
From the teacher of righteousness.
The law od priority!
But, listen to the truth! !
Alaways from the teachers of righteousness and,
Be safe in life.
Edward Kofi Louis's Other Poems
Topic(s): thank you
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Thank Teachers by Edward Kofi Louis )
Did you read them?
- Oneiros, Don Prem Legaspi
- Ah, me!, Frank Avon
- The man and the mirror, Melikhaya Zagagana
- Restive journey away from home, Melikhaya Zagagana
- Paralysis Agitans, Steve Lang
- Think Me On That Train, Susan Lacovara
- Lovers, Tex T Sarnie
- The Big Picture, Tex T Sarnie
- You fill me, hasmukh amathalal
- I stashed my life, Aftab Alam
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- A Man's a Man for A' That, Robert Burns
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- 1914 V: The Soldier, Rupert Brooke
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns