Many years have past on us
In which we stand today
A sad departure we must take
Wishing for another way.
Many memories we have made
Upon the splendid years
I look at you and your sorrowed face
And eyes that shed small tears.
I reminisce those wondrous times
We truly had shared a few
And remembering the lessons you taught me
As I did for you too.
In this moment we start to laugh
And then we start to cry
We share an embrace we hope will linger
As time slowly goes by.
Yet now our paths must separate
So long my fellow friend
Perhaps our paths will someday cross
For this is not the end.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Separate Paths by Genevieve Pilat )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- I broke your heart, shubham sutar
- I APOLGIZE FOR YOU انا بعتذرلك, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- art uncle jude, binod bastola
- happy birthday to you, shubham sutar
- Flying together, Nalini Chaturvedi
- fight back for you, shubham sutar
- Indulgence, Angela Khristin Brown
- Inspiration of Infancy, Chris Jax
- Assorted Interpretations, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- A Devil To Do A Deed, Lawrence S. Pertillar