RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Searching Through Loneliness
Searching everywhere for an answer to the loneliness felt deeply inside for years.
There seems to be no reason for it, no logical answers to be found on earth.
Yet, it continues to abound with an emptiness felt, where there is a hole in my heart, and no way to fill it.
No one to help me find a way in this life of saddened sorrow.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Searching Through Loneliness by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- Lions are the pet of Fox, Aftab Alam
- Gently, Agboyi Felix
- Culture And Custom, Edward Kofi Louis
- Rare Object, Naveed Akram
- 2014, Edward Kofi Louis
- Death My Greatest Curse, Henry Isiekwe
- At Home, Edward Kofi Louis
- Return Of The Chariot, Naveed Akram
- Getting Ready, Terry Collett
- Trampled, Edward Kofi Louis
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- Stars, Joyce Kilmer
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- A Fairy Song, William Shakespeare
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(13 February 1879 - 2 March 1949)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)