RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Searching To Survive
Silently crying inside, tearing down ramparts of pain, wandering into particles of dismal proclivity.
Sensing innuendoes of desire, filtering through, hoping to languish under moonlight til dawn.
Focusing lightly on ways to thrive and forget what is going on inside.
Searching endlessly for ways to survive and get through life in one piece - hanging on to grace for life.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Searching To Survive by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- The Transcendental At Worthington Lake, Harry Freeman
- Lonely Is Me, Lilly Emery
- Sometimes I Cry, Lilly Emery
- MEDUSA, Lilly Emery
- The Exile, Rishi Kaul
- Bitter Sweet, Lilly Emery
- Strip unfinnished, lee fones
- Will You Love Me When I'm Old, Lilly Emery
- You Won't Let Me, Heather Burns
- Love Is The Flame, Lilly Emery