RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Searching To Survive
Silently crying inside, tearing down ramparts of pain, wandering into particles of dismal proclivity.
Sensing innuendoes of desire, filtering through, hoping to languish under moonlight til dawn.
Focusing lightly on ways to thrive and forget what is going on inside.
Searching endlessly for ways to survive and get through life in one piece - hanging on to grace for life.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Searching To Survive by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- I m a GIRL! ! ! ! !, KAUSHAL SABOO
- My PEACE, Kes McKenzie
- The Vanishing Point, Emily Warn
- So Many Images Come To My Mind, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- The Tabernacle, Emily Warn
- My Other at Another's, David Munene wa Kimberly
- Victims!, Edward Kofi Louis
- Sideline, Edward Kofi Louis
- Transmutation, Satish Verma
- A GOOD LUCK حظا طيبا, MOHAMMAD SKATI