No units or tens!
No tiny creatures..on the ground!
I really hate it when I hear their sqeeky sound!
Go ahead..no one can stop you so scream and shout!
Don't worry there's no doubt!
No more detention!
No more suspention!
No more uniforms!
No more fire evacuation!
under the hot sun,
No more melting!
Go out..far far away,
Sadly, we're coming back,
but for now try to enjoy your holiday.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (School's Out! by Aisha Alansari )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The truth about lies, kelvin alexander
- Many Men, Afrodita Alkline
- Leaves, Frieda Risvold
- Second chance, Gerry Legister
- Our Mentor (Acrostic), Marvin Brato Sr
- Their Lights Has Gone Out, Wilfred Mellers
- Jagger & Richards, Richard Thripp
- Plates from Fifteen Years of Marriage, Bill Grace
- Nature's Opera, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Tough Guys, Manny Furious