No units or tens!
No tiny creatures..on the ground!
I really hate it when I hear their sqeeky sound!
Go ahead..no one can stop you so scream and shout!
Don't worry there's no doubt!
No more detention!
No more suspention!
No more uniforms!
No more fire evacuation!
under the hot sun,
No more melting!
Go out..far far away,
Sadly, we're coming back,
but for now try to enjoy your holiday.
Aisha Alansari's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (School's Out! by Aisha Alansari )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Mister Chamberlain, Roy Blokker
- Brothers, Two..., Denis Martindale
- The One True God, Roy Blokker
- After the Summer, Somanathan Iyer
- The House I Bought?, Dr John Celes
- Resemblance, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- One Single Drop, Kaleb Falin
- Survivor's Guilt, Roy Blokker
- Right or wrong!, Mark Heathcote
- Graveyard, Dr PJ Raj Kamal