Love You Like a Love Song
Just Looking at your picture makes me faint,
wonder what's going to happen when I meet you?
You're beautiful especially your blue eyes...
It's hard to look at you
just like sunrise.
Every Night I dream about you,
All the time I think about you,
Everyday I write your name a thousand times..
hearts and smiles on the lines.
I know to you..
I don't exsist,
I love you like a love song.
Aisha Alansari's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Love You Like a Love Song by Aisha Alansari )
- All can benefit, hasmukh amathalal
- Water, Wendell Berry
- Only sweet words, hasmukh amathalal
- Good Bye My Rebelle, Hebert Logerie
- Like The Water, Wendell Berry
- what are you to me, Cyrus Shaftang
- Even with enough, hasmukh amathalal
- INTERACTION, Satish Verma
- Kidnap, Bhaskar Rabha
- Oblivion, Regina Andrea Sanico
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Farewell Love and All Thy Laws Forever, Sir Thomas Wyatt
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- A Fairy Song, William Shakespeare
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(1886 - 1967)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)