Colours Of the rainbow
In this colourful, magical world,
7 billion people on earth,
I walk around them...
I see smiles,
but behind them I know there's hurt.
Sometimes, people are really mean,
Trust me everywhere I go, I've seen,
whether it's an old man or woman,
or it's a middle-aged man or woman,
or even teens.
You're beautiful, special and unique,
don't let words make you feel like a freak.
Just forgive and smile for real,
instead of going black or white,
go to red, orange, yellow or blue,
there's also green and purple too!
wherever you are,
whatever you do,
know those colours, in your heart,
you should keep,
even in your sleep,
about the colours of the rainbow.
Aisha Alansari's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
You're better than who's bullying u. don't listen to them. follow your dreams. forget everyone else. don't let anyone stop u. think postive
Definition of metaphors:
colours of the rainbow/colours: Your dreams and think positive be confident about them.
Black: bad(in the poem it says don't go bad)
white: do nothing(in the poem it says don't just sit around do nothing)
thanks for ur time.like and COMMENT PLZ I NEED OPINIONS!
2 hours ago
Comments about this poem (Colours Of the rainbow by Aisha Alansari )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Ella Wheeler Wilcox
(5 November 1850 - 30 October 1919)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Robert William Service
(16 January 1874 - 11 September 1958)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Anecdote of the Jar, Wallace Stevens
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Three Kings, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Indian Weavers, Sarojini Naidu
Poem of the Day
- New Birth, Paul Sebastian
- First Encounter - Tan Sri Clement Hii, john tiong chunghoo
- I Chose To Mickey With The Mouse, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Honey-Bee Lover, Paul Sebastian
- How real is This Truth?, michael walkerjohn
- What Bhagavad Gita is not, Bashyam Narayanan
- Sold, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Pain, Pain Knows No Race, Hebert Logerie
- God's Hands Of Love, Tom Zart
- Alone, Samantha Gronn