You Make Me
Your eyes, your eyes,
make my stomach go butterflies.
Your hair, your hair,
Makes me want to stare.
Your smile, your smile,
makes me want to fly.
Your words, your words,
makes me get all shy.
Your style, your style,
makes me want you all mine.
make Me fly out of my shoes.
Aisha Alansari's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
tell me what you think
Comments about this poem (You Make Me by Aisha Alansari )
- A Visionary, Edward Kofi Louis
- Ezandleni zengelosi, senzokhaya umhayi
- Ungibonisile, senzokhaya umhayi
- I had a Dream..., Suzette Richards
- The new Don Quixotes in our time, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Rainbow Looms, Edward Kofi Louis
- Ngiyindodana yakwa Zulu, senzokhaya umhayi
- Uyakhumbula, senzokhaya umhayi
- Wedwa, senzokhaya umhayi
- time or space?, ko the skipper