my life is upside down,
I wake up everyday with a frown.
My mind filled with grey,
My mind filled with our memories,
memories I'll make sure in my mind they stay.
That smile on your face,
The look in your eyes,
the feeling you give me that I can't describe.
I know you can't be with me anymore,
your somewhere else you need to be,
I wish your heart still beats,
I wish wherever you are we can still meet,
Although you're not with me anymore...
everyday I'll be remembering you.
Aisha Alansari's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Remembering you by Aisha Alansari )
- The Loving Couple, Ronell Warren Alman
- Could he be right?, Von Kimball Barney
- You Are My Strength, greg paul
- Winters Coming, michael hagwood
- Whats Wrong With Me, jasmine paul
- Empty Skies, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- wholesome girl, Brit Thompson
- An Indian English Poet, His Father Was N.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- On The Way Down, Shalom Freedman
- Beyond Beautiful, greg paul