my life is upside down,
I wake up everyday with a frown.
My mind filled with grey,
My mind filled with our memories,
memories I'll make sure in my mind they stay.
That smile on your face,
The look in your eyes,
the feeling you give me that I can't describe.
I know you can't be with me anymore,
your somewhere else you need to be,
I wish your heart still beats,
I wish wherever you are we can still meet,
Although you're not with me anymore...
everyday I'll be remembering you.
Aisha Alansari's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Remembering you by Aisha Alansari )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Remember This., richard harris
- Animals are there, gajanan mishra
- Someday, Johnny Goyena
- Girl, He Never Loved You, Ronell Warren Alman
- Writing on the wall, Nassy Fesharaki
- The Poetry of Onkar Nath Gupta, Bijay Kant Dubey
- So sorry, gajanan mishra
- My Dream Tonight, Wilfred Mellers
- To Joyce, Roger A. Rose
- Miriam's danse, Dimitri Khokhlov