Sitting on sea shore
So cool and calm wind blowing
Unknowing of whats happening around.
Very far away somewhere in horizon
I could see the pretty golden coloured
Sun looking like a bride glowing all over.
Blushing with a orangish glow
entering the grooms chamber
after pausing each steps.
It seems that sea is eagerly for brides arrival.
Slowly and slowly darkness creeping in
Cool breeze blowing
All of a sudden
The two hands from some where it came
Suddenly covered my eyes
With a sudden blow I got up
It was my friends who played the mischief
They went for swimming leaving me on shore.
I forgot myself that I am on seashore.
Geetha Jayakumar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Scenery by Geetha Jayakumar )
Did you read them?
- Love is, hasmukh amathalal
- Before A Dream, Tony Adah
- Words Worn-Out, Birgitta Heikka
- Gift of love, ramesh rai
- Tides And Emotions., Marcondes Pereira
- Morning Coffee, Bill Grace
- Happenstance Things, Patti Masterman
- Loot-Hoot-Shoot, Aftab Alam
- The Children See Colors, Hebert Logerie
- Ulterior motive, hasmukh amathalal