Sitting on sea shore
So cool and calm wind blowing
Unknowing of whats happening around.
Very far away somewhere in horizon
I could see the pretty golden coloured
Sun looking like a bride glowing all over.
Blushing with a orangish glow
entering the grooms chamber
after pausing each steps.
It seems that sea is eagerly for brides arrival.
Slowly and slowly darkness creeping in
Cool breeze blowing
All of a sudden
The two hands from some where it came
Suddenly covered my eyes
With a sudden blow I got up
It was my friends who played the mischief
They went for swimming leaving me on shore.
I forgot myself that I am on seashore.
Geetha Jayakumar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Scenery by Geetha Jayakumar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- heart of den, ademola oluwabusayo
- Rain, Neela Nath
- Somehow...Someway, Charles Hancock
- Truly Inspiring, Electric Lady
- Unrest Soul: Before Ebola Comes, Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
- मन साफ़ करता है।man saaf karta hai, hasmukh amathalal
- The Communists Recognize Only The Two, C.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- I AM, hasmukh amathalal
- Tales Of A Wife: Yes I Do, Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
- television, smriti chhibber