RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Saying Hello Just To Say Goodbye
Deepened tones of an elderly gentleman,
voice touching the very inside of my mind.
There's no place to hide from his light.
Subjected to his subdued style, feeling
that it's just the way it should be.
Meeting each other on a separate plain of
Feeling the words absolve every question
being asked in corridors of time.
Saying hello just to say good bye.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Saying Hello Just To Say Goodbye by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- It Is Quite Sad (Part 2), Ronell Warren Alman
- Bubble burst no home no trust, Nalini Chaturvedi
- You Are, Edward Kofi Louis
- Missing sky, gajanan mishra
- PARTNERS IN CRIME, Terry Collett
- Palace of death - this body, gajanan mishra
- Twelve Step Heaven, Joseph Narusiewicz
- Hardcastle Crags, Sylvia Plath
- Burning The Letters, Sylvia Plath
- On Edge at Midnight, Kimani wa Mumbi
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- The Power Of Music, Sukumar Ray
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost