RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Saying Hello Just To Say Goodbye
Deepened tones of an elderly gentleman,
voice touching the very inside of my mind.
There's no place to hide from his light.
Subjected to his subdued style, feeling
that it's just the way it should be.
Meeting each other on a separate plain of
Feeling the words absolve every question
being asked in corridors of time.
Saying hello just to say good bye.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Saying Hello Just To Say Goodbye by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Affinity with truth for all times, gajanan mishra
- Affinity with truth, gajanan mishra
- To the dodo, Hrishikesh Bharadwaj
- what are you for me, Lalit Kaira
- The elephant in the refrigerator, Diana Rosser
- Hilton at Milton,, lee fones
- In a time without time!, Adriana Istrefi
- In Praise of Nobility (Twenty-Five), Rubaba Mmahajia Rahma Sabtiu
- In Praise of Nobility (Twenty-Four), Rubaba Mmahajia Rahma Sabtiu
- Truth Lies - Kids Stuff -how2builddefenc.., sEaN nOrTh