Christian K. Montiel
Hold on everybody! Stop pointing guilty fingers, we can’t blame the whole world for this chapter that have destroy our hearts.
I wish you could light the spot where we can find the answers of this questions that storm our minds, I wish you would show me who end up your beautiful life.
They wait behind you, like a lion to his pray, waiting for you to fall, and that way they can end the thirst of revenge to end all and your life.
I wish could stop the humanity from auto destruction, because now each other we had become our own hunters, our own killers.
Christian K. Montiel's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (.S.T.O.P. by Christian K. Montiel )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Battle of our own life, binod bastola
- Before you've brushed your teeth, Mark Heathcote
- Arrival, Tony Adah
- Nigeria I Hail Thee, Tega Akpomraphiphe
- Her Smile, Tega Akpomraphiphe
- ©Getting Over You, Bandile Matsenjwa
- Lost and Found (one f word at the end), Anthony Di'anno
- raining in scotland, ko the skipper
- THE BLACK MAN WITH A KNIFE, johnny case
- I don't know if I know me, Logan Fulk