Christian K. Montiel
Are you lost?
Are you lost?
Rain drops outside of your window, you can hear each one like the beats from your heart, kitchen oven is on, because the night is cold and you are alone in your own.
Baby daddy is too busy chasing panties, and you still wondering if true love will make him to come back to you but for now you still living this nightmare and make you think how long all this bad time will last?
Come home is what your mother told you but your pride is too high even if pain takes you sleep every night, kids ask how long is dad going to be gone but your answers is the silence that burn your soul.
So I reach my hand and I say to you and your lonely soul, you don’t have to suffer anymore believe in god and I promise strangers wont
Ask you again are you lost?
Christian K. Montiel's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Are you lost? by Christian K. Montiel )
- Lesbians, Angela K Brown
- Blood Runs Deep, Angela K Brown
- Innocence, Angela K Brown
- That Old Tattered Robe, Jon Janson
- A Wilted Rose, Angela K Brown
- Hindi Haiku (61-65) हाइकू मंगल, S.D. TIWARI
- A Poet, Angela K Brown
- Let us dream, hasmukh amathalal
- Iron Gates, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Mental Illness, Angela K Brown
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Morning, Paul Laurence Dunbar
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
- Heather Burns