Christian K. Montiel
Are you lost?
Are you lost?
Rain drops outside of your window, you can hear each one like the beats from your heart, kitchen oven is on, because the night is cold and you are alone in your own.
Baby daddy is too busy chasing panties, and you still wondering if true love will make him to come back to you but for now you still living this nightmare and make you think how long all this bad time will last?
Come home is what your mother told you but your pride is too high even if pain takes you sleep every night, kids ask how long is dad going to be gone but your answers is the silence that burn your soul.
So I reach my hand and I say to you and your lonely soul, you don’t have to suffer anymore believe in god and I promise strangers wont
Ask you again are you lost?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Are you lost? by Christian K. Montiel )
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
Percy Bysshe Shelley
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- "Hope" is the thing with feathers, Emily Dickinson
Poem of the Day
- Owl & Handbag, sheena blackhall
- Lighthouse, sheena blackhall
- Human Touch, Mark R Slaughter
- Fishing Village, sheena blackhall
- Skull, Mark R Slaughter
- La Plonge, sheena blackhall
- On Waking, Rodrigo Diaz
- Death of the Hares, sheena blackhall
- 10 Scots poems from the Poetry Hat, sheena blackhall
- Queen Patrenialla - Part 3 Page 2, QueenPatrenia Turner, Royalt ..