Christian K. Montiel
Are you lost?
Are you lost?
Rain drops outside of your window, you can hear each one like the beats from your heart, kitchen oven is on, because the night is cold and you are alone in your own.
Baby daddy is too busy chasing panties, and you still wondering if true love will make him to come back to you but for now you still living this nightmare and make you think how long all this bad time will last?
Come home is what your mother told you but your pride is too high even if pain takes you sleep every night, kids ask how long is dad going to be gone but your answers is the silence that burn your soul.
So I reach my hand and I say to you and your lonely soul, you don’t have to suffer anymore believe in god and I promise strangers wont
Ask you again are you lost?
Christian K. Montiel's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Are you lost? by Christian K. Montiel )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Gratitude of my mother., Vishal Sharma
- My numb vessals of thoughts, Vishal Sharma
- I Have Decided, Silas Egbowon
- Poets (bilingual), Sandra Feldman
- OUR STREETS شوارعنا, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The Cure For Winter Blues, Doris Beaulieu
- Tractor Pulls (Poem), Doris Beaulieu
- What It Would Take, David Whalen
- ASHES IN THE EYES, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- الجناس, Abdullah alHemaidy