Christian K. Montiel
Trying to sleep tonight, into the darkness I see dancing shadows, the shadows of the demons that curse my pain but I wish I close my eyes and everything just go away from me.
The rain out side reflects the tears into my faces into this autumn night, dark and sad cold nights is how I spend it everyday of my life because I’m lonely as hell into this life.
Autumn times is how I can see the dying leafs from the happy trees that one day gave life away but today is so sad, that something that just to have a lot life is dying in one simple time.
Looking trough the window I saw how the world twirl in front of me but I only see that I’m getting old and alone with everyday that is going on but I’m not worry, I know is somebody out there feeling the same way as me.
So this memories into my head happen every time that I feel alone, when everything it seems gone, when is no hope for a better light into my life, pretty much my heart is falling like ashes into my soul because love is long gone from my life into this autumn times.
Christian K. Montiel's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Autumn times. by Christian K. Montiel )
- Like The Water, Wendell Berry
- what are you to me, Cyrus Shaftang
- Even with enough, hasmukh amathalal
- INTERACTION, Satish Verma
- Kidnap, Bhaskar Rabha
- Oblivion, Regina Andrea Sanico
- Senyru '. Pitch ', miken newman
- Am I Meant For Love?, Aanuoluwa Adebanjo
- All Is Guilty, Okoemu Barnabas
- A Penny-Pincher's Lesson, Jeff Smith
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Farewell Love and All Thy Laws Forever, Sir Thomas Wyatt
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- A Fairy Song, William Shakespeare
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(1886 - 1967)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)