Christian K. Montiel
Trying to sleep tonight, into the darkness I see dancing shadows, the shadows of the demons that curse my pain but I wish I close my eyes and everything just go away from me.
The rain out side reflects the tears into my faces into this autumn night, dark and sad cold nights is how I spend it everyday of my life because I’m lonely as hell into this life.
Autumn times is how I can see the dying leafs from the happy trees that one day gave life away but today is so sad, that something that just to have a lot life is dying in one simple time.
Looking trough the window I saw how the world twirl in front of me but I only see that I’m getting old and alone with everyday that is going on but I’m not worry, I know is somebody out there feeling the same way as me.
So this memories into my head happen every time that I feel alone, when everything it seems gone, when is no hope for a better light into my life, pretty much my heart is falling like ashes into my soul because love is long gone from my life into this autumn times.
Christian K. Montiel's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Autumn times. by Christian K. Montiel )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(January 30, 1935 – September 14, 1984)
Ella Wheeler Wilcox
(5 November 1850 - 30 October 1919)
Edna St. Vincent Millay
(22 February 1892 – 19 October 1950)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- A Red, Red Rose, Robert Burns
Poem of the Day
- Forgotten, Donald R Wolff JR
- Art of Hug, maria sudibyo
- Don't Brake The Wings, Arno Le Roux
- They Said, Lonnie Hicks
- Taken As Directed., Norman Jin Shyr Wang
- Exercises Of The Mind, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Accounting For Passion, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Poetry, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- The Best Is To Forget, Shalom Freedman
- Esta noche, Sergio Jaime