Christian K. Montiel
Trying to sleep tonight, into the darkness I see dancing shadows, the shadows of the demons that curse my pain but I wish I close my eyes and everything just go away from me.
The rain out side reflects the tears into my faces into this autumn night, dark and sad cold nights is how I spend it everyday of my life because I’m lonely as hell into this life.
Autumn times is how I can see the dying leafs from the happy trees that one day gave life away but today is so sad, that something that just to have a lot life is dying in one simple time.
Looking trough the window I saw how the world twirl in front of me but I only see that I’m getting old and alone with everyday that is going on but I’m not worry, I know is somebody out there feeling the same way as me.
So this memories into my head happen every time that I feel alone, when everything it seems gone, when is no hope for a better light into my life, pretty much my heart is falling like ashes into my soul because love is long gone from my life into this autumn times.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Autumn times. by Christian K. Montiel )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- We Are Scottish, Randy McClave
- AS SOON AS...., Robin Kirsch
- The Flood, Jose Armando Guzman
- Shadows in the Dark, Darlene Walsh
- Who can be one's bombshell?, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Eveningsong, Elizabeth Shield
- Chords Of Remembering, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Composite Of Intellect, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Journal Editors Calling Themselves C.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- until we end up in the same tent..., Mandolyn ...