Christian K. Montiel
Are so many things into this world that doesn’t make sense to worry about like adultery, war and material things that nobody really needs.
But what about those who are left behind for not be able to get along with the society that not understand them and don’t even listen to their complains, I’m talking about the groups that are left in the darkness of our society.
Elders, ethnic groups and people with special needs and others so many groups that are still misunderstood with society, like this kid that I found into this society crying with his crutch broken and he ask me why society has to be mean with people like me?
Since he ask me that question and cannot be able to answer it because still no answer into this society, this society where everybody pretend to be blind and deft to those who really need it and complain of pain.
The world is going to be going around with no way to stop, but I hope one day we found the answer of the questions that still disappear into this darkness that is call our black society.
Christian K. Montiel's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Black society. by Christian K. Montiel )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Ella Wheeler Wilcox
(5 November 1850 - 30 October 1919)
Rainer Maria Rilke
(4 December 1875 – 29 December 1926)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- They Said, Lonnie Hicks
- Taken As Directed., Norman Jin Shyr Wang
- Exercises Of The Mind, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Accounting For Passion, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Poetry, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- The Best Is To Forget, Shalom Freedman
- Esta noche, Sergio Jaime
- My Pen Is Happy, King Happy
- All of The Above, King Happy
- In a Minute, King Happy