Christian K. Montiel
Are so many things into this world that doesn’t make sense to worry about like adultery, war and material things that nobody really needs.
But what about those who are left behind for not be able to get along with the society that not understand them and don’t even listen to their complains, I’m talking about the groups that are left in the darkness of our society.
Elders, ethnic groups and people with special needs and others so many groups that are still misunderstood with society, like this kid that I found into this society crying with his crutch broken and he ask me why society has to be mean with people like me?
Since he ask me that question and cannot be able to answer it because still no answer into this society, this society where everybody pretend to be blind and deft to those who really need it and complain of pain.
The world is going to be going around with no way to stop, but I hope one day we found the answer of the questions that still disappear into this darkness that is call our black society.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Black society. by Christian K. Montiel )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Not worth as human, hasmukh amathalal
- Multicolored, gajanan mishra
- The Light that was Lost, Alexandra Matthews
- Interdependent, gajanan mishra
- Perhaps Of ofasianperhapsswayshymm, sEaN nOrTh
- Blamed too, hasmukh amathalal
- A Broken Mirror, Naveed Khalid
- BY Design, Terrance Tracy
- The Man of War and Flowers, Daniel Skentelbery
- Honest Love, Ronald Chapman