Christian K. Montiel
Are so many things into this world that doesn’t make sense to worry about like adultery, war and material things that nobody really needs.
But what about those who are left behind for not be able to get along with the society that not understand them and don’t even listen to their complains, I’m talking about the groups that are left in the darkness of our society.
Elders, ethnic groups and people with special needs and others so many groups that are still misunderstood with society, like this kid that I found into this society crying with his crutch broken and he ask me why society has to be mean with people like me?
Since he ask me that question and cannot be able to answer it because still no answer into this society, this society where everybody pretend to be blind and deft to those who really need it and complain of pain.
The world is going to be going around with no way to stop, but I hope one day we found the answer of the questions that still disappear into this darkness that is call our black society.
Christian K. Montiel's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Black society. by Christian K. Montiel )
- Undercurrents, Michael Mira
- ~True Love ~, Aftab Alam
- A Country on Its Knees, mai venn
- Uncontrollable Poet, Erato
- Clocks, fiona sinclair
- Day Tripper, fiona sinclair
- Internet Dating, fiona sinclair
- Precious life it is!, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Family portrait, fiona sinclair
- Post dated appointment, fiona sinclair
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)