Christian K. Montiel
Let me take you by my side tonight and show you my life from a different view, pretty much something you never knew.
Driving trough this lonely town, I try my best to take you out from my head but it doesn’t matter what I do, I always see you next to me.
I try to get my self together but my life is just a mess, I’m just a fool and I know karma will get me someday.
Even if I lie the borrowed time that I spend with you was the best experience of my life.
Christian K. Montiel's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Borrowed. by Christian K. Montiel )
- provincial country, ademola oluwabusayo
- Winter in Sephora, Akash Justin Ovian
- Hopeless on Ice, Akash Justin Ovian
- Dance of the Bodhisattva, Akash Justin Ovian
- Questions, Tondana Fatimah Seebaway
- reflection, lee fones
- AN ODE TO AUTUMN, Dr. Yogesh Sharma
- Remote Control War, Wensislaus Mbirimi
- African Voter?, Gedion Onyango
- Weakness In Me, Tondana Fatimah Seebaway
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- November, Thomas Hood
- Ample make this bed., Emily Dickinson
- " To His Fairest Valentine Mrs. A. L., Richard Lovelace
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(13 February 1879 - 2 March 1949)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)