Christian K. Montiel
You show me how to smile again, when I have forgot how to smile, and tears don’t flood my face on a while, so please understand that I feel stronger whenever you are next to me.
The sky is not gray anymore is blue and full of life, I remember when we met the first time and our hands hold on like we knew each other forever, beautiful you, thank you for trusting me with your heart.
Now life have a meaning for everything, they say everything on life has a purpose but I hope ours is to last and love each other for the rest of our lives.
My wife, my partner, my best friend.
APRIL G. MONTIEL.
Christian K. Montiel's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Best friend. by Christian K. Montiel )
- Make in India, gajanan mishra
- Respectable, Dean Meredith
- Artists, kassem oude
- दिनैनि गोसोखांथियाव, Ronjoy Brahma
- Make others do, gajanan mishra
- MY FEELINGS FOR YOU, AMADU KAMARA
- From Gandhiji's Quotes for Gandhi Jayanthi, Dr John Celes
- Seeing, Aparna Chatterjee
- O American Girl, Will You Take With You?, Bijay Kant Dubey
- A Woman in Love, Akhtar Jawad
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Philip Booth
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Heather Burns
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)