Christian K. Montiel
You show me how to smile again, when I have forgot how to smile, and tears don’t flood my face on a while, so please understand that I feel stronger whenever you are next to me.
The sky is not gray anymore is blue and full of life, I remember when we met the first time and our hands hold on like we knew each other forever, beautiful you, thank you for trusting me with your heart.
Now life have a meaning for everything, they say everything on life has a purpose but I hope ours is to last and love each other for the rest of our lives.
My wife, my partner, my best friend.
APRIL G. MONTIEL.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Best friend. by Christian K. Montiel )
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(22 March 1941 -)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- A Smile To Remember, Charles Bukowski
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- I Am the Only Being Whose Doom, Emily Jane Brontë
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Alone, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
Poem of the Day
- WE WERE ONCE, Jon Alan
- A Mother's Loneliness, Muhammad Farhan Ahmed
- God ia not all macho, kalemeera collins
- My mom, Meenakshi Hariharan
- 2006 Tsunami, Meenakshi Hariharan
- Yes, I am emotional, Meenakshi Hariharan
- Perspective, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Let the music play on, Harold R Hunt Sr
- A Girl's Proposal, Meenakshi Hariharan
- Man, Katherina Palomo