Naomi Johnson (09-30 / NJ)
My heart beats with excitement my eyes cry
Tell me Rose why?
Is it because my emotion sighs
For your beauty and spark feelings that should arise.
With dreams in my mind of you
Displaying our love with a perfect view.
Tell me Rose
Will our love be deeper than the ocean?
Evoking emotions of happy devotion.
I will wait with anticipation
Until your love finally comes for me, my dear.
Tell me Rose, will your affection for me still be there?
Poet Other Poems
- A Loving Man Is Like a Rose
- A Woman Is Like a Rose
- Don't Judge the Color of My Skin
- Dreaming About You
- God's Peace is in Control
- I'm My Parent /S/ Prince
- Interracial Love
- Lost within You
- Love's Acknowledgement
- Mother's Love
- MY BLACK IS BEAUTIFUL (MAN)
- MY BLACK IS BEAUTIFUL 1 (WOMAN)
- Never Give Up Pledge
- Prayer for our First Lady Michelle Obama
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.