My heart beats with excitement my eyes cry
Tell me Rose why?
Is it because my emotion sighs
For your beauty and spark feelings that should arise.
With dreams in my mind of you
Displaying our love with a perfect view.
Tell me Rose
Will our love be deeper than the ocean?
Evoking emotions of happy devotion.
I will wait with anticipation
Until your love finally comes for me, my dear.
Tell me Rose, will your affection for me still be there?
Naomi Johnson's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Rose by Naomi Johnson )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Fair praises, hasmukh amathalal
- On MY Way To The Mailbox, Kyle Schlicher
- Belinda, Juan Olivarez
- My Life Will Go On, Kyle Schlicher
- Amaano (Somali), sallam yassin
- Haiku: Another Physics Haiku, Brian Johnston
- Windermere, Paul Gerard Reed
- Vijay Vishal As An Indian English Poet, Bijay Kant Dubey
- American Bureaucracy, Darwin Henry Beuning
- An Old Man's Review.., richard harris