A Woman Is Like a Rose
Softly smooth gentle to the eye.
Oh, so fragile and sweet to smell
a woman is a blessing from the sky.
Each is uniquely enfold into its own delicate form.
But all possess adorable traits that was
specifically created and magnificently transform
her position is able to withstand any life-raining storm.
Her empowerment of alluring beauty is
shapely made with everything in tack
a persona of wonder that it doesn’t lack.
A woman can be delicate yet tenacious and vibrant too.
I know a woman who display these qualities that are true.
That woman is you!
Naomi Johnson's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Woman Is Like a Rose by Naomi Johnson )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Someone's History, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- On a Love Train, Tosin Abegunde
- A Happy Song, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The silent sufferer, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- A Desert Oasis, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- I COUNT FROM ONE TO TWENTY EASILY, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Velvet Moon, Lilly Emery
- Recognizing Tempos, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Sometimes an hour, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Cold Night In Silence, Lilly Emery