A Woman Is Like a Rose
Softly smooth gentle to the eye.
Oh, so fragile and sweet to smell
a woman is a blessing from the sky.
Each is uniquely enfold into its own delicate form.
But all possess adorable traits that was
specifically created and magnificently transform
her position is able to withstand any life-raining storm.
Her empowerment of alluring beauty is
shapely made with everything in tack
a persona of wonder that it doesn’t lack.
A woman can be delicate yet tenacious and vibrant too.
I know a woman who display these qualities that are true.
That woman is you!
Naomi Johnson's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Woman Is Like a Rose by Naomi Johnson )
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Rainer Maria Rilke
(4 December 1875 – 29 December 1926)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
Walter de la Mare
(1873 - 1958)
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- The Raven, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
Poem of the Day
- Dreams are All That Remain, Rohit Sapra
- Flowers By The Roadside, Maurice Rowlands
- You are born to be a poet, ramesh rai
- Beautiful flower, gajanan mishra
- A Fool, crystal ruth
- The Game, douglas scotney
- Cover Me With You, George Dee Vuy
- Loss In A Mirror, Naveed Akram
- Angelwalk 2, Mr. Spock
- Nine Views of the Huang Shang, Paul Hartal