Rose is like Love
A rose is like love it’s
beautiful to embrace
with kindness of grace.
For the petals hold
everything in place.
It’s an eccentric flower
that gives a pleasing feeling
to the heart with unbelievable power.
Its mystique of loveliness is rare to find around
causing emotions leaving you confound.
When you see a rose
hold it like love then allow its
innocence of purity to flow.
don’t crush it for you might
not ever have a chance to witness the
unopened petal’s beauty that lies
If you are not attentive to the
way you plant the seeds
or its needs.
You might not see its beauty grow.
Remember love is like a rose.
Naomi Johnson's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Rose is like Love by Naomi Johnson )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- chibok girls, ademola oluwabusayo
- Inaudible Words, Naveed Akram
- Russell's Loss, Paul Hartal
- Truth Lies - Kid's Stuff -howtobuilddefe.., sEaN nOrTh
- The Man I Met, Buxton Shippy
- The Penance Of Unguarded Selfishness., Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- Plants Hurt, Naveed Akram
- My love for my birth land, binod bastola
- Critically Evaluating…Lois Lerner's 'Tru.., James B. Earley
- My wondrous dream, Nalini Chaturvedi