Rose is like Love
A rose is like love it’s
beautiful to embrace
with kindness of grace.
For the petals hold
everything in place.
It’s an eccentric flower
that gives a pleasing feeling
to the heart with unbelievable power.
Its mystique of loveliness is rare to find around
causing emotions leaving you confound.
When you see a rose
hold it like love then allow its
innocence of purity to flow.
don’t crush it for you might
not ever have a chance to witness the
unopened petal’s beauty that lies
If you are not attentive to the
way you plant the seeds
or its needs.
You might not see its beauty grow.
Remember love is like a rose.
Naomi Johnson's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Rose is like Love by Naomi Johnson )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Anti-social, Gillian Commerford
- Over crowded, hasmukh amathalal
- أمطار الدم, سميح القاسم
- Voices, Gillian Commerford
- The strength is, gajanan mishra
- Alone, Gillian Commerford
- Being To Dawns And Clouds Blind, Vsevolod Rozhdestvensky
- I Did Not Seek The Other Forune's Favor, Vsevolod Rozhdestvensky
- باتريــس لومومبا, سميح القاسم
- After Love, Gillian Commerford