Root Of Power
What is the root of power?
Is it wisdom, or accumulated adorned ignorance?
What is the core of man's towering demeanour?
Is it his ability to wiggle out? Of face up to daemons of terror?
Why is the worship of the literal tall a mania?
When the tall in spirit are lampooned in dilemma?
What is fundamentally wrong with the human eye?
It can't see it self straight in the minds eye?
Hardik Vaidya's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Root Of Power by Hardik Vaidya )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Reproductions Through Music, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Safest place, gajanan mishra
- To whom I am going, gajanan mishra
- In The Process Of Existence, Naveed Akram
- Thy presence, binod bastola
- My Maiden's Love Is Like A Cloud In June, Chibueze Oscar Osuji
- दिल को हरदम dil ko hardam, hasmukh amathalal
- Ode To Envy, Chibueze Oscar Osuji
- Time be quite, Filippo Stella
- Domestic goddess, Mark Heathcote