Root Of Power
What is the root of power?
Is it wisdom, or accumulated adorned ignorance?
What is the core of man's towering demeanour?
Is it his ability to wiggle out? Of face up to daemons of terror?
Why is the worship of the literal tall a mania?
When the tall in spirit are lampooned in dilemma?
What is fundamentally wrong with the human eye?
It can't see it self straight in the minds eye?
Hardik Vaidya's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Root Of Power by Hardik Vaidya )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Mental Health...., Manny Furious
- A lunch hour in late May...., Manny Furious
- To Readers, if Any, Sandra Feldman
- Our Love Coexistent, Aayush Pandey
- A Feeling, joe foster
- bleery eyes, Bull Hawking
- Undeniably Love, Minerva Montecalvo
- ओझेल, Aayush Pandey
- Sick, joe foster
- If only truth was Simple, Bull Hawking