RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Scoring rhythms, engraving them into grey matter for an
eternity of lively spirits.
Artistically creating favorable melodies and playing
with them interiorly.
Bouncing them about, enjoying every moment they bring
Squeezing feelings in and out like a sponge, holding
onto memories brought up from a subconscious plain.
Existing in a quiet realm alone, away from all the
noise and stress of every day life.
Knowing, deeply held within cases of experience, taught
from escapades of old.
Taken out on lonely days to research their feelings,
finding always, new and tender meanings being spelled
out in novel ways.
Scratching surfaces, testing mercurial waters of a
soul, awaiting melodies of heaven, intuitively sent.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Researching Feelings by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- The Purple Ant, Bhargabi Dei Mahakul
- Just For Me, Elia Michael
- A Sad Bird, Rohit Sapra
- we are a perfect promenade, Mandolyn ...
- When Love Opened The Door, Lora Colon
- Bounty of giving, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.50, Monk E. Biz
- The hunter's trap شرك الصياد - للشاعر ال.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Tears of Eyes Speak The Truth, Rohit Sapra
- Goose bumps / song, Mark Heathcote
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- As Soon as Fred Gets Out of Bed, Jack Prelutsky
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Raven, Edgar Allan Poe
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
Edna St. Vincent Millay
(22 February 1892 – 19 October 1950)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)