RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Scoring rhythms, engraving them into grey matter for an
eternity of lively spirits.
Artistically creating favorable melodies and playing
with them interiorly.
Bouncing them about, enjoying every moment they bring
Squeezing feelings in and out like a sponge, holding
onto memories brought up from a subconscious plain.
Existing in a quiet realm alone, away from all the
noise and stress of every day life.
Knowing, deeply held within cases of experience, taught
from escapades of old.
Taken out on lonely days to research their feelings,
finding always, new and tender meanings being spelled
out in novel ways.
Scratching surfaces, testing mercurial waters of a
soul, awaiting melodies of heaven, intuitively sent.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Researching Feelings by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- थिरिँ बिरिँ x5, Ronjoy Brahma
- Come Come, Tango Tango
- God Teaches Geology (M-F), Mr. Nobody
- I am Running Faster, Akhtar Jawad
- (समनि नायथाय) गुफुर उखुन्दैनि खुवाया, Ronjoy Brahma
- Alien Encounter, Robert Eckstein
- >>Bad Fruits, Abdul Wahab
- When You Need To Begin Again, Shalom Freedman
- >>Lips, Abdul Wahab
- Acknowledged Love, Sierra Staten
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- And Death Shall Have No Dominion, Dylan Thomas
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- If, Rudyard Kipling
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)