RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Scoring rhythms, engraving them into grey matter for an
eternity of lively spirits.
Artistically creating favorable melodies and playing
with them interiorly.
Bouncing them about, enjoying every moment they bring
Squeezing feelings in and out like a sponge, holding
onto memories brought up from a subconscious plain.
Existing in a quiet realm alone, away from all the
noise and stress of every day life.
Knowing, deeply held within cases of experience, taught
from escapades of old.
Taken out on lonely days to research their feelings,
finding always, new and tender meanings being spelled
out in novel ways.
Scratching surfaces, testing mercurial waters of a
soul, awaiting melodies of heaven, intuitively sent.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Researching Feelings by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- St. Valentine's Day, Edgar Albert Guest
- Pleasure's Signs, Edgar Albert Guest
- Bud Discusses Cleanliness, Edgar Albert Guest
- Our Country, Edgar Albert Guest
- Being Dad On Christmas Eve, Edgar Albert Guest
- Tinkerin' At Home, Edgar Albert Guest
- Safe Conduct, Edgar Albert Guest
- Chums, Edgar Albert Guest
- Lillian's Reading, Edgar Albert Guest
- Passion, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken