RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Rescuing life through music as it envelopes my soul entirely in renditions of nature.
Taking me into storerooms of unanticipated joy, feeling the silence as it becomes me through music and it's many moods.
Intensely beckoning in all pathways of enlightened wisdom, it follows me.
Carefully investigating every ravine set within, looking for aspects of intellect through imagination and writing it for the world to see.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Rescuing Life by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- > Life >, Aparna Chatterjee
- The March O' Man, Edgar Albert Guest
- My Word!, Edgar Albert Guest
- Songs Of Gloom, Edgar Albert Guest
- After A Proposal, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Summer Girl, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Way Of The World, Edgar Albert Guest
- What To Do, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Cost Of Praise, Edgar Albert Guest
- Other's Successes, Edgar Albert Guest