Is It Poetry
Where has love in darkness cold has come.
Where light is warm upon closed eyes the young.
Spinning out the silk one spider waits.
Butterflies that flutter fly around.
Red as love the heart is beating ever fond.
Green each leaf brown moss upon the limb.
Young sad eyes that look into the sun.
Is It Poetry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Red Butterflies by Is It Poetry )
Did you read them?
- No Pussy In Hell, Buddy Bee Anthony
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ- 79, Ronjoy Brahma
- Stay That Way, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Veins, Vines, And Vineyard Sweepings, Dexsta Ray
- Once There Was Love, Guy Shaked
- Silent Aspirations, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- None But I Myself Am A Witness To Contem.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Need To Know, Michael McParland
- Tomorrow's Trails, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Errand Man, Tony Adah