Is It Poetry
Where has love in darkness cold has come.
Where light is warm upon closed eyes the young.
Spinning out the silk one spider waits.
Butterflies that flutter fly around.
Red as love the heart is beating ever fond.
Green each leaf brown moss upon the limb.
Young sad eyes that look into the sun.
Is It Poetry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Red Butterflies by Is It Poetry )
Did you read them?
- Nightmares With No End, Lilly Emery
- The source of our pains and our sufferin.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The source of our pains and our pains an.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Comfort Of Our Dreams, David Harris
- Intellectual Designs, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Cold Night In Silence, Lilly Emery
- Knit in Infinity, Lisa Bertsch
- In Silence, Lilly Emery
- the missing truth, asma writer
- Earth tones of Arizona, David Lessard