Reason Of Thoughts
I want to know the reason of your thoughts
that sparkle like a bracelet
in the hollowness of darkest night
while you were sipping the heavenly nectar
I was lying thirst lonely gazing at the sky
yet I could neither wrath on your rashness
nor could I swallow and quench my thirst
I was lying deadly on deadland
being inaninate not caring thunder crash
certainly it was the reason for my thoughts.
ramesh rai's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Reason Of Thoughts by ramesh rai )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- A Kind of Vertigo, douglas scotney
- Sacaificed, Tony Ford
- Gay parade, Nassy Fesharaki
- Neighbor, Katie Doty
- department stores give me a headache, Mandolyn ...
- Secrets Hidden By The Side Of The Road, Is It Poetry
- Poetic Flashes, Sandra Feldman
- Lick Of Leak, sallam yassin
- Ode to Arizona on a Hot Summer's Day, Adam M. Snow
- Forgiveness, Tony Ford