When the seed of light swings in the lap of tide
and you are in a jolly mood
On the tactical beach of life
but suddenly the sand of truth
Appears like a cloud
And tells you in whispers
What have been believed till now by you and your group,
They are nothing
But is an ocean of falsehood
How are you going react?
Would you avoid and run away like a coward
or react like mimosas and slugs?
You are laid on a bed of dream under the vast sky
And the cool breeze blows sweet
When the clouds of different shape and size
Play a game in your life
But suddenly the blue of the heaven appears like a bird
And tweets in your leather ears that the core belief of you
Does not carry an iota of truth
But a full bag of glittering lies,
Grand and gorgeous
how are you going react?
Would you blame the cloud,
Or Would you ask the bright star
or would you again hide those with a bigger
Abdul Wahab's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (>> reactions by Abdul Wahab )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Hind haiku (26-30), S.D. TIWARI
- Empathizing With Their Grievances, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Almost timeless, Gert Strydom
- #obamanation, A.j. Binash
- She broke in to me, Gert Strydom
- Fettered Birds By Bijay Kant Dubey, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Flash Fiction, Jose Armando Guzman
- Age-erasing Strategy .... [PERSONAL GRO.., Bri Edwards
- Thoughts, Alfred Barna
- two green tomatoes smashed in the street.., Mandolyn ...