When the seed of light swings in the lap of tide
and you are in a jolly mood
On the tactical beach of life
but suddenly the sand of truth
Appears like a cloud
And tells you in whispers
What have been believed till now by you and your group,
They are nothing
But is an ocean of falsehood
How are you going react?
Would you avoid and run away like a coward
or react like mimosas and slugs?
You are laid on a bed of dream under the vast sky
And the cool breeze blows sweet
When the clouds of different shape and size
Play a game in your life
But suddenly the blue of the heaven appears like a bird
And tweets in your leather ears that the core belief of you
Does not carry an iota of truth
But a full bag of glittering lies,
Grand and gorgeous
how are you going react?
Would you blame the cloud,
Or Would you ask the bright star
or would you again hide those with a bigger
Abdul Wahab's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (>> reactions by Abdul Wahab )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
Did you read them?
- When will heavens love ever decline us?, Mark Heathcote
- Winning Bee, Jayatissa Liyanage
- Is it Halloween tonight, Mark Heathcote
- Buzzing Bee, Jayatissa Liyanage
- Question Reality, Monk E. Biz
- The Caged, Poet Akinwemimo Idris
- Good Are All Nights, Poet Akinwemimo Idris
- DEADLY EB OLA VIRUS, Chinweokwu Sunlight M. Ndubu ..
- Crazy People Do Crazy Things, Monk E. Biz
- The Bright Night, Poet Akinwemimo Idris