RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Basking in details, gathering them like leaves being raked into piles of entertainment.
Sending messages with increasing intensity so they may be written down in books of history.
Tolling african signs as they race between pages of documentation, accruing wisdom as it flows downhill into ponds of learning.
Opting for and choosing select meanings of prose as I glide along on melodies, random and adventurous through life.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Randomly Gliding by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- Childless Woman, Sylvia Plath
- Inevitable Infiltration, Wood Nymph
- Aquatic Nocturne, Sylvia Plath
- Gold Mouths Cry, Sylvia Plath
- Soliloquy Of The Solipsist, Sylvia Plath
- Should We Kill Poetry, Tony Adah
- Look deep in my eyes, obed obser
- No Pussy In Hell, Buddy Bee Anthony
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ- 79, Ronjoy Brahma
- Stay That Way, Lawrence S. Pertillar