How can I assert you –
My loving sweet heart
That how much you’re closer to me
And how much do I love thee,
I was telling the same – number of times
I could not live or dream devoid of you.
You stopped me smilingly –with a kiss
That I don’t need this to tell you again
Leaving this earth, you proved me wrong
That without you even, I can live alone.
Oh’ my dear - Oh’ my love -
Now, though I agree that I was wrong
But now I’m dying every moment
Alone alone just I am alone
In this crowded earth without you
I am alone.
Amitava Sur's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Puzzle by Amitava Sur )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Yes, Mother Nature Teaches Bards..., Dr John Celes
- Tonic Pain, Soumita Sarkar Ray
- In the Absence of Light, F. J. Thomas
- Give me a drink, Diana Rosser
- White Power, F. J. Thomas
- Sweet Dreams, Sambanath Denis
- My unjust God, Nalini Chaturvedi
- continue counting me, Mandolyn ...
- the tail of poet, ademola oluwabusayo
- the way of the world, ademola oluwabusayo