Purpose To Life
dear lord! you know that i don't often pray.
but! i have so much to say.
i thank you for all that you have done for me.
that you have set my heart free.
you give a purpose in this life-and a desire to help others.
friend, family, sister and brothers.
help me to search my own heart and to know what
i must do. to get even closer to you.
it seems that when we sit and write
everything is in plain sight.
we can put in words-what people want to hear
if you are willing to share.
all your dreams, hopes and prayers
that can take you to a place beyond compare.
louis rams's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Purpose To Life by louis rams )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Buffalomen Too Leaders In Bihar, Those W.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Lily In The Valley, Dexsta Ray
- Lallu And Kallu Two Rustic Ministers Fro.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Unsatisfaction, The Moonlighter
- een onmogelijk toekomst, co the skipper
- Hey, Mister Sadducee!, Jovica Tasevski Eternijan
- Feast, Jovica Tasevski Eternijan
- Teeth, Phil Soar
- Life Withers Away..., sayantani choudhury
- Lynx, Phil Soar