Purpose To Life
dear lord! you know that i don't often pray.
but! i have so much to say.
i thank you for all that you have done for me.
that you have set my heart free.
you give a purpose in this life-and a desire to help others.
friend, family, sister and brothers.
help me to search my own heart and to know what
i must do. to get even closer to you.
it seems that when we sit and write
everything is in plain sight.
we can put in words-what people want to hear
if you are willing to share.
all your dreams, hopes and prayers
that can take you to a place beyond compare.
louis rams's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Purpose To Life by louis rams )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- A New Freedom, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Bluened Tones, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Y/.. Thirst, Aufie Zophy
- Enchanting Essence And Passion, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Y/.. Much more, Aufie Zophy
- Awaiting Universe Claims A Seconds Thought, Terence G. Craddock
- Crying Sun, Bill Cantrell
- Opening Wisdom, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- MAN LIVES ONE TIME ON OUR EARTH الانسان .., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Touching Intellect, RoseAnn V. Shawiak