Prayer 3 (translated in English)
O Lord who is there besides You who will hear my cry?
Strange is my petition: a poor man, I, I seek to become a king…
From time immemorial I have suffered the tortures of hell and have lived through many low births, but I crave not for wealth or even salvation though I know that You can confer all these.
What I desire is to become in every birth a toy for You to play with or a stone to touch Your Feet.
Goswami Tulsidas's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Prayer 3 (translated in English) by Goswami Tulsidas )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- A New Freedom, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Bluened Tones, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Y/.. Thirst, Aufie Zophy
- Enchanting Essence And Passion, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Y/.. Much more, Aufie Zophy
- Awaiting Universe Claims A Seconds Thought, Terence G. Craddock
- Crying Sun, Bill Cantrell
- Opening Wisdom, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- MAN LIVES ONE TIME ON OUR EARTH الانسان .., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Touching Intellect, RoseAnn V. Shawiak