Joseph James Breunig 3rd
Poem: Steps of Faith
Have you begun an exciting, new journey,
from stepping in a new direction of faith?
Have you found your way out of the wilderness?
Remember your covering of Christ's righteousness.
For you've been given ample opportunities…
to find your identity within His Kingdom.
Have you figured out by logic and reason,
how to enjoy spiritual fruits of a new season?
The secret is to spend quality time with The Word
and feed your spirit with His foundational truths.
From encounter to encounter and glory to glory,
fulfill your role… within the Kingdom's story.
Know that the supernatural realm can be revealed,
once your life with Christ has been fully sealed.
Loosely based on:
Matt 6: 33; Heb 3: 7-8; Psa 32: 2; Acts 6: 4; Rom 10: 17;
2 Tim 3: 16; Phil 1: 6; Eph 1: 11-14
Learn more about me and my poetry at:
By Joseph J. Breunig 3rd, © 2013, All rights reserved.
Joseph James Breunig 3rd's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Poem: Steps of Faith by Joseph James Breunig 3rd )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Yes, Mother Nature Teaches Bards..., Dr John Celes
- Tonic Pain, Soumita Sarkar Ray
- In the Absence of Light, F. J. Thomas
- Give me a drink, Diana Rosser
- White Power, F. J. Thomas
- Sweet Dreams, Sambanath Denis
- My unjust God, Nalini Chaturvedi
- continue counting me, Mandolyn ...
- the tail of poet, ademola oluwabusayo
- the way of the world, ademola oluwabusayo