Joseph James Breunig 3rd
Poem: Steps of Faith
Have you begun an exciting, new journey,
from stepping in a new direction of faith?
Have you found your way out of the wilderness?
Remember your covering of Christ's righteousness.
For you've been given ample opportunities…
to find your identity within His Kingdom.
Have you figured out by logic and reason,
how to enjoy spiritual fruits of a new season?
The secret is to spend quality time with The Word
and feed your spirit with His foundational truths.
From encounter to encounter and glory to glory,
fulfill your role… within the Kingdom's story.
Know that the supernatural realm can be revealed,
once your life with Christ has been fully sealed.
Loosely based on:
Matt 6: 33; Heb 3: 7-8; Psa 32: 2; Acts 6: 4; Rom 10: 17;
2 Tim 3: 16; Phil 1: 6; Eph 1: 11-14
Learn more about me and my poetry at:
By Joseph J. Breunig 3rd, © 2013, All rights reserved.
Joseph James Breunig 3rd's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Poem: Steps of Faith by Joseph James Breunig 3rd )
- A Free Mind, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Dissolved, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Go boothward young doves, moez meftah
- To Someone Special On Poemhunter, Electric Lady
- Thank You: from a dear friend, Almedia Knight Oliver
- Memories, anthony john cerrito, sr.
- The Sea, Somasekar Sivaprakash
- Gods Revenge, Tango Tango
- 'Valerie', Katherine Nordhaus
- 'Charlie Girl', Katherine Nordhaus
Poem of the Day
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- And Death Shall Have No Dominion, Dylan Thomas
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- Fern Hill, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Sonnet XVII, Pablo Neruda
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(30 October 1885 – 1 November 1972)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
William Carlos Williams
(17 September 1883 – 4 March 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)