Joseph James Breunig 3rd
Poem: Steps of Faith
Have you begun an exciting, new journey,
from stepping in a new direction of faith?
Have you found your way out of the wilderness?
Remember your covering of Christ's righteousness.
For you've been given ample opportunities…
to find your identity within His Kingdom.
Have you figured out by logic and reason,
how to enjoy spiritual fruits of a new season?
The secret is to spend quality time with The Word
and feed your spirit with His foundational truths.
From encounter to encounter and glory to glory,
fulfill your role… within the Kingdom's story.
Know that the supernatural realm can be revealed,
once your life with Christ has been fully sealed.
Loosely based on:
Matt 6: 33; Heb 3: 7-8; Psa 32: 2; Acts 6: 4; Rom 10: 17;
2 Tim 3: 16; Phil 1: 6; Eph 1: 11-14
Learn more about me and my poetry at:
By Joseph J. Breunig 3rd, © 2013, All rights reserved.
Joseph James Breunig 3rd's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Poem: Steps of Faith by Joseph James Breunig 3rd )
- Surya, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
- Three ceremonies, Aftab Alam
- A Flight, Amitava Sur
- Insulted poet, douglas scotney
- Like attracts like, gajanan mishra
- Toad of my Pocket, Kelly Zion
- On A Mountain, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Village song, Tony Adah
- It is best, hasmukh amathalal
- World Of Poetry, Savita Tyagi
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Heather Burns
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)