Pick Me Up Off The Ground
There are times that I feel like I want to go hide,
My feeling and thoughts make me feel empty inside.
This is a time in my life that it seems like nothing is going right for me,
I am kind of glad that there is nothing for the average person to see.
It kind of hurts when I think that everything that is going wrong is going to be OK,
At this time in my life it causes me to kneel down and ask for forgiveness and pray.
By doing this in my life, I will never feel like I am lock up inside and get out that door.
He will help me find the key that is needed to unlock that dark room inside of me and make me see that there is too much in life to adore.
So I need to say thanks to you, Lord that I feel so happy at the times when I feel down,
Because I know that you are always there to help pick me off the ground.
Frank Pulver's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Pick Me Up Off The Ground by Frank Pulver )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Revolution Brings Salvation, Ruma Chaudhuri
- Unity (Haiku), Diwakar Pokhriyal
- A Visit to the Unique Place, rohan bendre
- Yes, Mother Nature Teaches Bards..., Dr John Celes
- Tonic Pain, Soumita Sarkar Ray
- In the Absence of Light, F. J. Thomas
- Give me a drink, Diana Rosser
- White Power, F. J. Thomas
- Sweet Dreams, Sambanath Denis
- My unjust God, Nalini Chaturvedi