RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Paths Of Destiny
Second guessing chance, hoping to beat it's odds and
come out on top.
Nowhere roads leading to starting points in circular directions, never ending in conclusions, never finding
any solutions to alter fate's paths of destiny.
Recognizing pictures of yesterday in succession, videos
of a sort, reminding us of temporary life following
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Paths Of Destiny by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- MY WAYطريقي, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Genes, jeans!, Edward Kofi Louis
- Ticking Over, Yvonne Rautenbach
- In A Confused World, Edward Kofi Louis
- MY WAY, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- You need someone, hasmukh amathalal
- Organized team, hasmukh amathalal
- I Am Weird and I Am Happy, Rohit Sapra
- Beloved Alice (Square Sonnet I), Rohan Nath
- Meeting Room 13, Edward Kofi Louis