LOVE_AND HATE_ Lyle Ashwyn Holland
' Paradise '
I wanna go to... A place with real love,
where we don't need drugs,
And we all have big hearts.
Where it ain't about sharing,
And more about caring,
less about expensive things.
Carrots in rings, just2get us married!
My book is my face, take a look or a page,
get2know me better. Or get use2my ways.
Is it true, What I say.
Is it good, Where I stay.
Will I move... Far away.
In paradise for a day.
I don't need 1st class. I just need a flight,
And I'll just dream where I'll be Tonight!
I just need a flight, To get there alright?
I'll be alright,
When I open my eyes. It will be insight!
LOVE_AND HATE_ Lyle Ashwyn Holland's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (' Paradise ' by LOVE_AND HATE_ Lyle Ashwyn Holland )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- God has been biting his nails again, Mandolyn ...
- Forsaken, Clara Keiper
- LONELY EBOLA, Egbe Chris
- ABROAD في الخارج, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- People Confusion Is, Is It Poetry
- Titbit Of Tit, Saanumi ikujuni
- which button makes me disappear?, Mandolyn ...
- hold me with both hands, Mandolyn ...
- we were made for love..., Marshall Gass
- The piano tutor......, Marshall Gass