LOVE_AND HATE_ Lyle Ashwyn Holland
' Paradise '
I wanna go to... A place with real love,
where we don't need drugs,
And we all have big hearts.
Where it ain't about sharing,
And more about caring,
less about expensive things.
Carrots in rings, just2get us married!
My book is my face, take a look or a page,
get2know me better. Or get use2my ways.
Is it true, What I say.
Is it good, Where I stay.
Will I move... Far away.
In paradise for a day.
I don't need 1st class. I just need a flight,
And I'll just dream where I'll be Tonight!
I just need a flight, To get there alright?
I'll be alright,
When I open my eyes. It will be insight!
LOVE_AND HATE_ Lyle Ashwyn Holland's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (' Paradise ' by LOVE_AND HATE_ Lyle Ashwyn Holland )
- The Light The Night Sows, Walid Lounes Bouzerar
- Lasting Sorrow, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Heart condition, Ibrar Siddiqi
- A Poet's Echo, Nate Flying Owl
- did the clergy man create chaos when the.., Mandolyn ...
- Path Of No Resistance, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- If Love... The This Follow...., Luis Estable
- Can This Be My Mistake, Luis Estable
- He was a carpenter. He worked with wood., Royston Allen
- An Open Mind, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- Farewell, Anne Brontë
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Footsteps of Angels, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)